100+ Awesome Happy Father’s Day Quotes
Fathers Day is celebrated on the 3rd week of June. On this Fathers Day, show your father how much you love him with this beautiful Fathers Day Quotes.
Fathers are someone who invests his whole life and time to their children without expecting something in return. As a result, Fathers must be important in our lives. Father guides you and teaches you the meaning of life. A father is essential in everyone’s life. So this Fathers Day, wish your father and give him a lot of gifts to let him know how much you love him.
Finding Fathers Day Quotes is not an easy thing. There are many Quotes out there, but we choose some of the best one out there. Hope you like these Quotes!
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- A good father is worth more than a school with a hundred teachers.
- Father, thank you for sharing with me the best moments of my life. You are the best father in the world! I love you, Papa. Happy Father’s Day!
- To be a father is to plant and take root, is to teach life hand in hand, with courage and determination. Happy Father’s Day.
- The most beautiful and surprising inheritance that a father can leave to his son is the formation of character and show the steps to follow. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thanks, dad for not telling me how to live. You lived and taught me with your example.
- A father is someone who supports you when you cry, who scolds you when you break the rules, who shines with pride when you succeed and have faith in you, even when you do not.
- The best legacy of a father to his children is a bit of his time each day.
- A father is someone to be proud of, someone to say Thank you and, above all, someone to love. Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Fathers Day Quotes from Daughter
- Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, But she is always a princess to her father.
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor
- “If you ever want to torture my dad, tie him up and right in front of him, refold a map incorrectly.” – Cathy Ladman
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Unknown
- “You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.” – Stanley T. Banks
- “I smile because you’re my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.” – Ben Sirach
- “A little girl giggles when her mother denies her an ice-cream. She knows daddy will get her some later.” – Unknown
- “Dad, you’ve always been the coolest – like all those times you said ‘yes’ when Mom said ‘no.’” – Unknown
Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes
- Yesterday I changed my diapers. Today it helps me in life. Every day I admire you more father. Happy Father’s Day!
- As time passes, I know that your face changes, but I also know that your heart does not, I want you to know that your presence in my life motivates me to keep fighting.
- Father, thank you for sharing with me the best moments of my life. You are the best dad in the world!
- I know that I can count on your love and wisdom to instruct me. Thanks for always being with me. Happy Father’s Day!
- It does not matter who my father was, because I have the best memory of him.
- Being a father is laughing, crying, suffering, waiting … thanks for the opportunity to have a father like you every day. Happy Father’s Day!
- Some heroes do not have a cloak. We call these our dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- Father, the more I think about it, the more I want to thank you for everything you did for me. Thank you! Happy Father’s Day!
- Father, I will always be the same child who was standing by the sea and who saw you rise above me, now that I am older I want to be like you. Ben Harper
- To be a father is to experience the sublime feeling of being truly loved – and forever – by someone who sees you with your heart, without social class, political position, color or religion.
- Your presence always gave me the security to pursue my dreams. I thank you for being here with me. Happy Father’s Day!
- It is beautiful that parents become friends with their children, taking away all fear, but inspiring them with great respect.
- I appreciate every day the power to have a father like you. I love you very, Happy Father’s Day!