47+ Best Happy Deepavali (Diwali) Wishes and Images
Diwali is celebrated all over the Indian subcontinent. You should not forget your distant relatives this Diwali and Wish them with these Happy Diwali Wishes.
Diwali is one of the biggest festivals in India celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs, and Jains. Diwali is the festival of victory over darkness. You may have many relatives who live far away from you, and you can not celebrate Diwali with them. So, Happy Diwali Wishes plays a significant role if you are far away from your relatives.
In this post, I am going to share you some of the Best Happy Deepavali Wishes. You can send these Deepavali Wishes to your faraway friend and family members and wish them without personally meeting them. If you want to add more feel and expressions to your wishes, add some Happy Diwali Quotes to your Messages or Status.
Wish Happy Diwali in All Languages
Diwali is celebrated in every part of India. Therefore, there are many languages spoken in India. India has a lot of regions and states, In different regions, different languages are spoken. These languages are Hindi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, and Gujarati. Everyone must wish their relatives in all languages, So, here are all the Indian languages which you can use in Happy Diwali Wishes.
- In Hindi – Diwali ki Shubhkamnayein “दिवाली की शुभकामनाएं”
- In Punjabi – Tuhanu Diwali Diyan Bohut Bohut Vadhaiyan Hon “ਟੂਹਾਨੂ ਦੀਵਾਲੀ ਦਿਿਆਨ ਬਹੁਵਤ ਵਢੇੇਨ ਮਾਨਯੋਗ”
- In Malayalam – Deepavali Aashamsagal “ദീപാവലി ആശംസകള്”
- In Telugu – Deepavali Subhakankshalu “దీపావళి శుభాకాంక్షలు
- In Tamil – Deepavali Nalvaazhtukkal “தபாவளி நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்”
- In Kannada – Deepavali Habbada Shubhashayagalu “ದೀಪಾವಳಿ ಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಷಯಗಳು”
- In Marathi – Diwalichya Hardik Shubhechha “दिवाळच्य हरिक शुभखे”
- In Oriya – Deepavalira Anek Shubhechha “ଦୀପାବଳିର ଅନେକ ଶୁଭେଛା”
- In Bengali – Subho Diwalir Preeti O Subeccha “শুভ দীপাবলীর প্রীতি ও শুভেচ্ছা”
- In Gujarati – Diwali ni Hardik Shubechao Ne Nutan Varshabhinandan “तुन्का सग्गाठंकयी दीपावली ची हार्दिक शुभेच्छा “
Best Happy Diwali Wishes for Friends and Family
Diwali is the Festival of Victory. It is the festival of Lights. So, celebrating this special event with your friends and family is very important. When you wake up on the day of Diwali, first of all, you have to wish your friends and family Happy Diwali, and share some of the Happy Diwali Wishes and Quotes on social media and on your Whatsapp Statuses.
- Giving respects to the gods and decorating the thali, this is what the occasion is all about. This is the spirit of Deepavali!
- A warm Diwali wish for every happiness. May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year.
- It is the ‘Festival of lights’ today, it’s again the day of Deepawali, it’s time to dress up folks and it’s time to adorn the thali!
- Happy Diwali, hope the light of this festive period shines in your life forever
- May you be blessed with happiness and well being to last through the year. Happy Diwali!
- On Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Diwali!
- On Diwali, wishes for every joy and prosperity. Here’s hoping, that the beauty of this festival of lights, bring a world of joy, happiness, and contentment to you, to last the whole year through. Happy Diwali.
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity.
- May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may this light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful festival of Diwali would bring. Happy Deepawali to you and to all your family!
- As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali and New year.
- May this festival of lights bring a lot of light into your lives and along with that may it bring joy, happiness, and prosperity for you and your family. Happy Diwali!
- May the Divine Light of Diwali Spread into your Life Peace, Prosperity, Happiness and Good Health. Happy Deepavali
Happy Diwali Wishes Messages
Sending Messages on this special festival, When everyone is busy in doing preparations for Diwali. In this busy life, sending messages is a very handy way to Wish Happy Diwali. So, here we collected some of the Best Happy Diwali Wishes Messages that you can to your loved ones.
- It is the festival of lights that you burn the lamp which is good to every heart, you sing songs like pain and pain, and embrace everyone, or celebrate Diwali with happiness just wishing Diwali!
- It is auspicious that for you, on this sacred occasion of Diwali, the light of the lamp will give you a new light in your life, the best wishes of Deepawali.
- Deepawali can be a lamp of light and rain of happiness. Happy Deepawali!
- Smiling Laughing Deep You Burning Bringing New Happiness In Life, Forgive Your Pain And Embracing All Auspicious Deepavali
- With the grace of Lakshmiji and Ganesha, you get success, happiness, peace, and prosperity. Happy Deepawali.
- Diwali is the festival of light, bringing smiles, happiness, and prosperity on every face, reconcile all the happiness, with your friends and love. On this holy occasion, you all love the Diwali.
- This is the only wish in this Diwali that success is your heart and happiness around you. The grace of Mata Lakshmi remains on you.
- Due to the light of the darkness, all the darkness disappears; if you wish, it will be well-pleased.
- The light of the lamp brings new light every moment of your life, this is good luck for you in this Deepawali. Happy Deepawali!
Best Happy Diwali Wishes Quotes
- I have rockets, are Chakri, are fluffy and look at yourself what are you there? Brother … I have a mother’s face … I will set fire, nothing will escape. Happy Diwali
- Every house has to be lighted, do not nay kali, in every home, it is celebrated, every house is Diwali.
- Flowers begin with a bud. The beginning of life begins with love. Love is the beginning of love. The beginning of the beginning is from you. The best wishes of the Diwali.
- If your girlfriends demand the moon and stars from you, then on the auspicious occasion of Diwali, buy a rocket and set it on fire, but the racket on fire. Happy Deepawali
- Do not show a face to the neighbors throughout the year but on the Diwali day, do not forget to eat sweets. Happy Diwali
- When Lakshmi Ji gives it to the roof, then leave the door open so you can go to sleep and save the roof. Happy Deepawali
- Lakshmi Ji is your door … filled with gold silver, your house-time. Let’s come in life, happiness…
- Diwali in the light of the lamp, elder bride and love for everyone
- The light of the darkness should be removed from the darkness of darkness. It is the desire that happiness will be acceptable to anyone. The best wishes of Diwali.
- On the auspicious occasions of Deepawali, remember you come, join the words and congratulate you.
- I hope from you that on this auspicious occasion of Diwali, with the supernatural light of Diwali, something will be light in your mind … and you start behaving like human beings … Happy Diwali
Happy Diwali Wishes Images
Sharing these images on your Whatsapp and Facebook Statuses is considered as the Best way to Wish Diwali. So, put these images of your Social Media profiles to wish everyone in your community.