It’s New Year Night, and It is the time to wish your loved one with these New Year Messages. Send these sweet and Beautiful New Year Messages to whom you love and make this a remarkable night.
On this beautiful night its time to send your loved once New Year Wishes through SMS on your phone. Whether you are making a New Year Card, you need Wishing Messages to write on the card. So, It will be very time taking to find Best New Year Messages, But don’t worry, We have the hard work for you. We collected the best messages you can send to your friend or loved one. If you want to write it on the card you are crafting, these are the best messages.
These Happy New Year messages, well wishes, and quotes will remind you to maintain your new year passions. Fill the blank space in your New Year card and share your joy with these New Year Statuses to put on your social media.
Happy New Year Greetings Messages
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do what we love, and may you have a successful new year.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season and continued success in the new year.
- Wishing you a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous new year.
Inspirational New Year Messages
- Warmest wishes this holiday season. We look forward to making this a successful year together!
- Wishing you continued inspiration and success in the new year. Happy holidays.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
- Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness, and prosperity for you, happy new year.
- May the new year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide your path to a positive destination
- Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!
New Year Messages from The Holy Bible
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
- Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do. Ecclesiastes 9:7
- Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command. Ezekiel 36:25-27
- Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced… 1 Chronicles 16:11-12
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9
- Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. Romans 13: 11-13
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. Philippians 3:13-14
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
- Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:10-11
- So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
- Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
- Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
- Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31
- He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men, yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
- The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies, we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” Lamentations 3:22-24
- Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7