Christmas is the festival of joy and happiness. During this holiday season of Winter, Christmas and New Year. There are many things to enjoy. In the season of Christmas, People send Merry Christmas Quotes to wish the loved ones.
Christmas falls in the season of joy along with New Year. Christmas and New Year are in the same week. People celebrate Christmas on December 25th to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Well, the exact date of the birth of Jesus is unknown, but in the early century, some priest fixed the date on December 25.
Merry Christmas Quotes About Christmas Spirit
Well, First of all, We Wish you a very Merry Christmas. Christmas is the most wonderful season of the year. With so many traditions, and celebrations don’t you think it is the most fun season of the year? People send Merry Christmas Wishes and Merry Christmas Images and Quotes to the loved ones to celebrate this fun day in a modern way.
Well, here are the Merry Christmas Quotes, Hope you may like it and worth sharing It. Happy Sharing.
May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy, and love. I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Gifts of Time and Love are Surely the Basic Ingredients of Truly Merry Christmas. — Peg Bracken
My Idea of Christmas, Whether Old-Fashioned Or Modern, Is Very Simple: Loving Others — Bob Hope
We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. — Laura Ingalls Wilder
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. — Norman Vincent Peale
Best Merry Christmas Quotes and Greetings
Nowadays Social Media is the most growing community in the whole world. So, to celebrate Christmas People find Christmas Quotes from the bible along with Christmas Images and send them to the loved ones.
- Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. — Dr Seuss
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you! — Unknown
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. — Roy L. Smith
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day. — Helen Steiner Rice
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. — Andy Rooney
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. — Marjorie Holmes
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. — Washington Irving
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. — Larry Wilde
- It’s good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas. — Charles Dickens
- There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus. — Bob Phillips
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. — Erma Bombeck
- Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. — Paul K Stevens
- Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more. — Dr Seuss
- Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without mince pies. — Rosanne Hewitt-Cromwell
- May your hearth be warm, your holidays grand, and your heart held gently in the good Lord’s hand. — Irish Saying
- He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree. — Roy L Smith
- You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger. — Robert Paul
- More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good.— Linda Sunshine
- Christmas is the celebration of the event that set heaven to singing, an event that gave the stars of the night sky a new brilliance. — Billy Graham
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another the warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other. — Emily Matthews