25 Interesting Valentines Day Facts You Don’t Know
Valentines Day is one of the biggest celebrations in the world. So there is always a study has done on different topics to calculate Interesting Valentines Day Facts that are done each year to get an estimate of what lovers do most on Valentines Day to impress their crush and to marry her.
Well, People do not search more about Valentines Day Facts, but I think everyone should know about the most interesting facts of Valentines Day. Through these facts, you can also get an idea of how you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with your crush, spouse, or girlfriend. If you want to get ideas on how to celebrate a normal Valentine Day, you can send your crush Valentines Day Quotes, Wishes or Images.
Interesting Valentines Day Facts and Things You Don’t Know!
Valentines Day Facts are the most fun things to do. You will laugh by reading these facts, but also you will get useful information too. So, Enjoy these Interesting Valentines Day Facts Reading 😊😊😊.
9 Fun Facts About Valentines Day
- According to a study, Every year, about 35 million heart-shaped chocolates are sold on Valentine’s Day.
- Each Year there are about 220k marriage proposals done on Valentines Day.
- Nearly or More than 85% of gifts are purchased for women on Valentines Day.
- Valentine’s Day is also Singles Awareness Day(SAD). So don’t despair, if you’re single.
- In Victorian times, it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine’s Day card.
- The red color is the most attractive color of love and is associated with romance and love feelings.
- According to calculations, there are about 9 million gifts that are purchased for pets every year on Valentines Day. People say that pets are not pets; they are family.
- Reports Says that an average man spends about $287 on buying a gift when women spend about $164 to buy a gift.
- In Japan, Women can only give chocolates to Men on Valentines Day, and Man will return that favor on March 14th, known as White Day.
Funny 9 Interesting Valentines Day Facts
- There was no sign of Valentines Day in India till the 1990s. It spreads rapidly with TV Commercials and TV Shows.
- The red flowers are chosen as the symbol of love because they were the favorite of Venus, the Goddess of Love.
- The worst gift for a man is flowers, and for women, it is a gym membership 😂😂😂.
- Tomatoes are also known as Love Apples.
- According to a study, about 190 million cards are exchanged on Valentines Day.
- Valentines Day is the most significant event after Christmas.
- About 15% of people send Valentines Day Cards to themselves to avoid themselves as Single.
- Teachers are the ones who receive the most Valentines Day Cards from children.
- Romeo and Juliet are one of the best stories for Valentines Day.