Valentine’s Day is the most awaited day of the whole year. February 14, is the day in which every lover waits for this day to express their love to their partners. Well, Valentine’s Day Quotes are an excellent way to express love.
Valentine’s Week is the week of roses, love, and romance. The whole Valentine Week is dedicated to lovers who are madly in love with their crush. Have you ever propose the person you loved the most? Well, this is the day when you can express your love.
- Romantic and Cute Happy Valentines Day Quotes
- Hilarious & Funny Happy Valentines Day Quotes
- Sweet Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends
- 5 Best and Unique Valentines Day Gifts for Him
- 100+ Sweet Happy Valentines Day Wishes
There are many ways to propose on this day, but if you are far away and can not wish Valentine’s Day personally, you can use Valentines Day Quotes and some Love Sayings on a greeting card and send it to your lover. You can also write Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages on Greeting Cards and give it to your crush.
Cute Valentines Day Quotes & Messages
Quotes are the words that have a lot of power in a single sentence. A quote has many meanings and everyone has their own sense of humour to understand it. Well, Here are a lot of Valentines Day Quotes Images which you can send to your loving person to understand love.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart – Helen Keller
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage – Lao Tzu
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller, Philologist
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss, Author
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you – Loretta Young
- The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. – Margaret Atwood, Author
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite – William Shakespeare, Romeo, and Juliet
- The art of love…is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday. – Ted Kooser, Poet
- You are everything there is to me, and you always will be my friend, my sweetheart. Happy Valentines Day – Unknown
- I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together. – Akif Kichloo
- Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley
- Love is a dream that came to life when we meet. – Unknown
- As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. – Bruce Lee
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. – Unknown
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. – Nicholas Sparks
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. – Robert Browning
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones
- There are never enough I Love You’s. – Lenny Bruce
Funny Valentines Day Quotes and Images
They say that a smile is the best medicine so, why not keep your partner smiling this Valentine’s Day? Well, there are some authors who said Funny Quotes about Valentine’s Day. Here they are, the best and funniest Valentine’s Day Quotes. Share these quotes with your loved ones.
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? — LILY TOMLIN
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. — PEARL BAILEY
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. – Erich Segal
- I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? – Zsa Zsa Gabor
Happy Valentines Day Quotes for Friends
Friends are one of the best things in someone’s life. You can do anything for friends. You sacrifice, life and live your whole life with friends. Without friends, there is no life. When a girl is your friend, it is not the friendship it is love and to express this love with friendship, you can use Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends.
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends are never apart. – Unknown
- People say true friends should always hold hands, but true friends don’t need to hold hands because they know that the other hand will always be there. – Willam Arthur
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are. – Unknown
- Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. – Henry David Thoreau
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. – Helen Keller
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. – Amy Poehler
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. – Muhammad Ali
Well, now you have a set of Valentines Day Quotes which you can use on your greeting card and messages. You can also make your own words with all these quotes. Tip: Before writing a quote on your card or message consider how well you are related, think about the stage of your relationship and then write it. This will include your true emotions in that greeting card. This will be the best idea to write a card.
These Valentine’s Day quotes paired with your own words are sure to make this February 14th your best celebration yet!